Thursday, November 17, 2011

Everywhere.


I'm sure all of you have heard and remember Michelle Branch's song Everywhere. Released in 2001, I listened to it everyday because my brother would play it everyday. As a third grader, I sang and danced to it all the time. I was a very spunky kid back then; I wasn't shy about singing or dancing in front of anyone. I love to sing, and since I loved this song so much, I sang it to my mom everyday. I even created a dance to it, and showed it to everyone in my family. When I listen to this song, I think of the times I used to always sing and dance in front of everyone in my family, especially my mom . I realize right now how much I miss those times- the times when life was more carefree. I wish I could sing and dance to my mom and others without being shy about it nowadays. Overall, I still love this song and I'm singing it to myself right now.

1 comment:

  1. Great connection with the song and your life. I have noticed that the songs that people are connecting to their childhood are mostly happy songs that remind them of their innocence and good times as a child. Mine was as well, and I like the fact that you can recognize music's ability to connect with our lives.

    ReplyDelete