Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blog Refelction.

     As students at Syracuse University, we are ONE- including out friends, parents, and people whom we haven't met yet and perhaps never will. If we strive for change, we will have to get Starbucks coffee, dance around to loosen up, and READ. Maybe even look through Youtube to find a creative song for inspiration. Together, we can make a change. (This was inspired by my Wordle.)
     I'm surprised by how much I've covered on my blog. Before we started the blog, I thought it would just be a blog where I jot down ideas on my opinions of an article, well-known issue, or anything that other SU students and/or other students are familiar with. However, I never expected to learn so much. Along with writing a separate blog posts on certain articles, I also read many other articles while searching up for an article to write about for some of my posts. I saw many articles on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
     I'm glad we had this blog assignment. It was not only fun, but also helped me gain a lot more knowledge of our world, ranging from social media to politics. If it weren't for writing blog entries, I probably would not have gone into depth with detail in learning about the case with Joe Paterno and Internet Censorship.

1 comment:

  1. You've put a lot of good work on this blog, and you seem to develop as a writer with each post. I'm glad to hear you got a lot out of it, and I hope you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete