Monday, October 10, 2011

Tryng to find yourself?

Looking to find yourself deep within? Wondering who you truly are or what you were destined to accomplish? Well, stop. Actually, look no further Why? It is because life is not about finding yourself. As I always say, "Life is not about finding yourself; it is about creating yourself." As a teenager, I have always heard people say that they need to find who they truly are, and I was always like "Why?" The answer was always "I need to find out what I am destined to be." The conversation about that would end.
Life is about creating yourself because you are who you want to be. Follow your passion. I mean, we all know our personality traits. It is your choice of whether or not you want to change them. You are who you make yourself. No one can stop you from being who you are.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post and good picture to go with it.

    ReplyDelete